Elijah has been providing computer forensic investigation to businesses and law firms for over a decade and our examiners have provided digital forensic services and expert testimony in thousands of cases. Utilizing standard industry best practices for collecting and investigating digital evidence, our certified experts can efficiently perform work remotely or on-site.
Elijah can answer your questions and solve your problems, whether related to evidence preservation or answering the what, when and how relating to activity within electronic storage devices and accounts:
- Forensically collect data from a vast array of sources, including local computers, email systems, networks, cell phones, external storage devices, social media and many others.
- Perform full forensic investigations of computer media for critical information including efforts to misappropriate, hide and delete data.
- Evaluate the reports of opposing experts and assist in associated depositions and cross-examinations.
- Testify regarding our findings, with personnel who have been qualified as expert witnesses and are well versed in communicating technical concepts to judges and juries.
Utilizing a multi-disciplinary team of computer forensic experts, Elijah is uniquely positioned to provide a comprehensive approach to investigations. Beyond merely recovering deleted data and other artifacts of computer usage, our forensic examiners have legal, accounting, law enforcement and computer science backgrounds that we bring to bear in solving the most complex investigative issues. Combining critical thinking skills, diverse perspectives and in-depth technical knowledge, Elijah sees the full picture where others see only pieces of the puzzle, and communicates its findings in a manner readily understandable by finders of fact.
Delivering a unique combination of judgment, responsiveness and value to many of the world’s largest companies and law firms, our Investigations include:
- Forensic Imaging
- Targeted Collections
- Remote Collections
- Local & Network Forensics
- Cloud & Social Media Forensics
- Mobile Device Forensics
- Expert Testimony & Reports
- Consulting & ESI Liaisons
- Audio/Video Searching