Data Imaging & Collection
The sanctity and security of your data is vital. Mistakes in handling evidence can lead to allegations of evidence spoliation. The loss or theft of storage media containing personally identifiable information can trigger expensive and embarrassing disclosure requirements. Elijah offers cost-competitive, turnkey eDiscovery solutions that safeguard one of your most important assets — information — while other companies cut corners and thereby, pass those hidden costs on to you.
Secure Data Environment
Elijah takes data security very seriously. We store all forensic collections in a highly secure environment. Our forensic lab incorporates an electronic access control system that logs all entries by employee, and limits entry to forensic personnel. The lab is further monitored by security cameras, motion detectors and a 24/7 staffed alarm service. For the most sensitive cases that require access only by a specific forensic examiner, Elijah maintains in our lab biometric safes keyed to that investigator’s fingerprints. Hiring Elijah means knowing your data is safely preserved and secured. Elijah’s secure processes begin with our highly experienced, certified team of computer forensic examiners. Using leading industry software, our rapid response teams are trained to:
- Identify the data to be preserved
- Collect Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in a forensically sound manner that preserves key metadata
- Ensure that the ESI we have obtained during the collection process is identical to the original data by performing computerized verification processes
- Perform detailed chain of custody tracking to document our processes
- Store all collected ESI in a highly secure environment with an electronic access control system, allowing only designated Elijah personnel access to your data
- Create a forensic backup of all collected data prior to examination
Elijah offers a variety of collection approaches to fit your particular needs, including full forensic imaging, targeted collections and on-site data filtering. All Elijah collection methodologies are verifiable and forensically sound, maintaining evidentiary chain of custody. With the increasing focus on evidence spoliation, utilizing Elijah for your collection needs is a prudent investment that could reap significant rewards down the line.
Elijah performs these tasks with laser focus on avoiding disruption to our clients’ normal business operations, including working on weekends, after hours or around the clock. We have imaged thousands of computers and terabytes of server data in a matter of days without our clients missing a beat. Whether in person, remote or in our secure forensics lab, Elijah is able to meet the largest data preservation demands on the tightest schedules. Hiring Elijah means knowing your data is safely preserved and secured.